Degree of Honor Protective is pleased to announce that the Department of Commerce in Minnesota and the Office of Commissioner of Insurance in Wisconsin have approved the plan of merger with Catholic Financial Life effective as of June 27, 2017.
“I’m confident that joining our fraternal families is the best path toward renewed growth and relevant service to our members,” said Lisa Flanary, CEO of Degree of Honor.
The result of this merger will be a stronger society benefiting all members.
“The Degree of Honor story has not ended, but is beginning a new chapter. The Degree of Honor name, history and tradition will continue as a brand and division of Catholic Financial Life” shares Bill O’Toole, President & CEO of Catholic Financial Life.
Catholic Financial Life’s goal will be to provide you with an exceptional member experience. Therefore, we would like you to know the following:
- Throughout 2017, you may continue to pay your premiums, process claims or correspond regarding other policy-related requests by contacting us at either:
- Degree of Honor at: PO Box 7420, St. Paul, MN 55107-0420
- Degree of Honor at: PO Box 3211, Milwaukee, WI 53201-3211
- For questions about your current insurance policy, please feel free to continue to call Degree of Honor’s toll-free number at 800-947-5812 and press 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are interested in additional life insurance or retirement annuities, please call that same Degree of Honor toll-free number, 800-947-5812 and press 3 or email us at email@example.com.
For more information regarding the merger, click here.